Tuesday, February 13, 2018

This week was another good week.

This week was another good week. 

I got transferred and it was really awesome. I'm finally out of Orizaba, but they returned me to the Port, and I'm opening up another area once again. This will be my 4th one in a row. But its all good because this area is really awesome, and the people are super nice, and we have a lot of work.

This week we are actually going to have a baptism--the first one in this area, and we have a baptism planned out for every single week already. Its pretty darn fun. We also are contacting a ton as well as finding a bunch of people. Its actually really funny, cuz when I was calling my district and stuff and then my leaders they said, 'Wow-- we don't know if you know, but you've been here for a week and you have more investigators than the whole zone'. It was super super funny. 

But we don't feel like we have enough people, so we are planning on doing a bunch of stuff this week--well mostly my companion--I'll be doing exchanges to help the other areas, and doing some corrections with them. 

The thing that I learned this week was just to have some hard work, and also you need to do hard things to progress in this life. I had to do some pretty hard things this week--one of which was pretty hard. Not hard physically but mentally and emotionally it was pretty difficult. But man was it so worth it. The President told us that we needed to dump some things at the foot of the mountain if we wanted to make it to Zion. And he said it was like leaving the goods things that maybe aren't necessary in the mission to help become the missionary God wants for you. So that's what I did and it was pretty awesome. And its for the small and little things that great things come to pass, and I have seen that recently. 

That's all I got for this week. 

Have a good week. 

Love you all.

"Church is true--go be awesome."-Anne Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment