Friday, December 2, 2016

11/24/2016 Post

Dear everyone,

This week was good. I've decided to just learn some verbs conjugations instead of words cuz those things are pretty important. This week I learned that one of my night teachers actually was Britta's teacher, as well as Collin's teacher.  Its Hermano Cruz. He was the teacher that gave Britta her scripture case for the her Spanish ones.

The Spanish is coming along fine. Its starting to pick up ever since I started doing that verb stuff.  This week has gone by extremely fast for some reason so that's good. Every week gets quicker and quicker. I had some spiritual experiences which are always great.  Theres a few videos we watched--one is a Mormon Message titled 'I'm a Mormon, Ballerina, and...(I forgot the rest of the title)...but its really good. 


A funny thing that happened this week was that Elder Brownning dislocated his middle finger.  Man it was so incredibly funny. We were playing beach volleyball and Elder McNeely was going for a spike and Browning was trying to block and Elder McNeely hits Brownings finger. His finger was bent back and out at a 45 degree angle. hahaha   He started to scream and sprinted to the Infermeria while he was running he was yelling Infermeria Infermeria Infermeria--it was so incredibly funny. It was the highlight of yesterday.


That's all I can think of right now so I'll email more later--like more of a long email later. 

Love Everyone

Tanner Rockwell Hall III

No comments:

Post a Comment