Tuesday, May 29, 2018

03/26/2018

This week was a pretty goodweek here in Veracruz, we got a lot of work done this week. The fun thing that happened this week is that we had transfers and the other companionship in the area got a transfer and we got a new sister missionary. It was a great great blessing for us this week. 

So anyways the second day the new sister was here, she tried to take away four of the people we were teaching. So I called her in the middle of the day and said, calm yourself sister this ain't gonna work. So I told them we were gonna have a meeting in the church the next day and we were going to put some limits in the area. The next day I divided the area between the two of us and boom we aren't having any problems between the two of us anymore and we are actually getting along. So anyways the thing we are now facing is that I gave myself the portion of the area where we have really never have worked so we are gonna go in there with nobody over there in our teaching pool. This is gonna be a fun week, and we are just going to go and contact a bunch to fill our schedule. But its nothing new cuz I've been doing this for the most part of my mission so hey it shouldn't be too difficult.

Another thing that I've been working on this week is trying to help people have a better attitude about everything, and keeping everyone cheered up. So anyways I've been talking to people during the day that are here in my district and just checking in. Now when I call at night I always start off with a joke and they also have to think of a joke to share everyday, and it actually helps cheer people up. And we also talk about what good things happened this day, and how can we look for more good things in the day. I have been doing this just to try and keep people happy, cuz if they aren't happy then they really wont have the success God has prepared for them. 

I also just like talking to President about this as well. He once asked me why I always answer that I'm doing Perfect when he asks me. And I told him its because there's no reason for me not to be perfect, yeah its hard and challenging but hey I'm still doing perfect cuz I cant change that. Sometimes yeah they are just words, but when I say the words I can just feel my mood and my mentality get a whole lot better.

So hey when you are feeling down and out just think in your head, or say it to someone that its just hard right now but I'm still doing perfect and I promise that it'll actually help out a ton.



"Church is true go be awesome."-Anne Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment